Updated new Nikkor Z roadmap is going to be revealed tonight.
Newly leaked Nikon Z50 press photos and specifications:
- 20.9 million pixel APS-C sensor
- Hybrid AF system. 209 focus points cover approximately 90% horizontal and vertical of the imaging range
- EV-4 low brightness AF shooting is possible
- ISO is 100-51200
- Sequential shooting performance of 11 frames/second
- 2.36 million dot EVF
- 1,040,000-dot tilt-type touch panel LCD
- 4K30p video
- Intelligent Eye-Detection AF
- Silent mode
- Wi-Fi ・ Bluetooth installed
The Nikon MB-N10 battery pack for the Z6/Z7 cameras will be officially released soon. Batteries will be inserted from opposite ends of the grip in order to allow their seamless replacement. The Nikon Z6/Z7 battery grip will only extend the battery life.
Nokishita reports that Nikon will announce the D6 on September 4th. It will be probably a development announcement. The camera will be released in late 2019 or early 2020.
Here is some rumored spec:
- Sensor stabilization
- Dual CFExpress memory card slots
- New Expeed dual processors
- Better/improved AF than the current D5
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 3.2 million dot touch screen, with full touch capabilities
- Improved silent shooting modes
Nikon has a new digital camera registration with the FCC under the code N1834. The new model will have Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth 4.1. The dimenssions of the new camera are 131 × 73.5mm. For comparison, size of the Nikon Z6 is 134 × 100.5mm
Not yet announced but registered Nikon digital cameras:
N1845 - Digital camera
N1847 - Digital camera
N1849 - Digital camera
N1850 - Digital camera
Next official announcement from Nikon will be for the Nikkor Z 85mm f/1.8 S. The lens will be introduced as early as next week.
First rumors about Nikon D6 specification
24 MP sensor
4K 60 video
Long manual exposure times to 120 seconds.
- Built-in sensor stabilization (variable)
First rumors about Nikon D5 replacement - Nikon D6
- 24MP sensor
- Built-in sensor stabilization
- 4K 60 video
- Longer manual exposure times
A Nikonrumors reader noticed that on the Nikon Z 7 8K time-lapse video I posted a April 9th, the creators mentioned a new, not yet announced F-mount lens: AF-S NIKKOR 200mm f/2E FL ED VR lens - the mention appears at the 1:37 mark
Specification and photos of Zeiss Otus 100mm f/1.4 lens leaked online.
Lens constitution: 11 groups 14 pieces
Minimum shooting distance: 1.0 m
Maximum shooting magnification: 1: 8.6
Filter diameter: 86 mm
Maximum diameter: 100.7 mm
Focus ring diameter: 90.0 mm
Total length (including the lens cap): 150.1 mm
Total length (excluding the lens cap): 126.5 mm
US Price: $4,990.
First photo of new Nikon Z 1 mirrorless camera leaked.