Introducing DJI Mavic 3 Pro - Video

• Members

Mavic 3 Pro brings a triple camera system to the Mavic series for the first time - putting unrivaled creative freedom and efficiency in your hands. The stunning 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera is joined by an upgraded 166mm tele camera and an all-new 70mm f/2.8 medium tele camera

For photographers, the Mavic 3 Pro puts a Hasselblad camera with 12-bit RAW photos and a native dynamic range of up to 12.8 stops in your hands, while videographers have up to 5.1K/50fps and 10-bit D-Log at your disposal. 

Mavic 3 Pro is also packed full of intelligent features designed to help you get the shot you need. Whether its FocusTrack to keep your shot locked-on to your subject, the omnidirectional obstacle avoidance or the DJI O3+ video transmission that gives you high-quality transmission up to 15km, Mavic 3 Pro has you covered.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I spent 6 weeks working with the dji mavic 3 pro cine before I put this review together. I wanted to make sure and test everything about it before I made this video and well the results are in. The Mavic 3 Pro is a serious upgrade and a powerful photo and video drone, but the mavic 3 pro does have a few problems we need to talk about...

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Get a new perspective on your scene with the Mavic 3 Pro’s triple-camera system. How does this drone differ from the Mavic Pro Cine? How does the footage look? Joe answers all these questions and more!

• 0:00 Intro
  • 0:14 Mavic 3 Pro Specs
  • 2:18 In-Field Experience & Pro Cine Specs
  • 3:35 Who Is This For?