How to Photograph Large Wedding Parties (Behind the Scenes) - Video

Martin Vronsky

• Members

In this video, we explore the art of capturing large bridal photos during a wedding, sharing insights and techniques that will help photographers create beautiful and memorable images. Capturing large bridal photos during a wedding requires a combination of artistic vision, technical skill, and careful planning. By utilizing wide-angle lenses, embracing natural light, incorporating the surroundings, and directing with confidence. 

I hope this video helps you feel prepared for your next session.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like more videos like this one in the comments below.

• Members

Today we're continuing our Wedding Day 101 Series with a part of the wedding day that most people don't think much about BUT can really make or break the day: Bridal Party portraits! This part of the day requires more people skills than photography skills but can also be an amazing marketing opportunity if handled correctly. In this video we break down my entire thought process behind photographing the bridal party and should be very valuable to you, especially if you're new to photographing weddings!