5 Skills That Give New Photographers An Edge - Video

• Members

When you look at photography for beginners on YouTube, you also see videos about mistakes beginner photographers will make. 

But what about celebrating the skills that most new photographers have which many experienced photographers spend years trying to recover? 

I am excited to share with you a collection of captivating images captured by renowned photographers, all while adhering to a fair use policy. As an avid creator and a firm believer in promoting artistic expression, I have carefully curated these visuals to enhance the storytelling experience and enrich the content I present.

It's important to note that fair use allows for the limited use of copyrighted material without obtaining explicit permission from the copyright holder. In this context, I have utilized select images from famous photographers to analyze, critique, and educate, ultimately adding value and providing a unique perspective to my viewers.

Through this approach, I aim to celebrate and showcase the incredible talent and vision of these esteemed photographers while offering insightful commentary and fostering a deeper understanding of their work. It is my sincere belief that these images contribute to the overall discussion and appreciation of the art form while respecting the rights of the original creators.

I want to express my utmost gratitude to the photographers who have brought these magnificent visuals to life. I encourage you, as viewers, to explore their full portfolios and support their remarkable contributions to the world of photography.

• 00:00 - Learning Photography as a beginner
  • 00:43 - Involved in photography
  • 01:40 - Beginner Photographer Trait 1
  • 03:30 - Beginner Photographer Trait 2
  • 05:54 - Beginner Photographer Trait 3
  • 07:54 - Beginner Photographer Trait 4
  • 09:10 - Beginner Photographer Trait 5