Samyang 24-70mm F2.8 - First Look! - Video

• Members

Samyang have finally released a zoom lens! This is of course the 24-70mm F2.8 which is a standard midrange zoom that can be used for anything from landscapes, event photography, portraiture and general purposes.

This is a first look video of what this lens has to offer and it does have some interesting features that people may be interested in such as the custom mode switch which can control the aperture and par-focal capabilities which I will cover in a future video. I have used this lens on my Sony A7III but I'm excited to see what else it can do in terms of performance in my full review coming shortly so be sure to subscribe if you haven't already.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hey everyone! I'm really excited to share my complete photo + video review of Rokinon/Samyang's first ever AF zoom lens - the Samyang 24-70mm f2.8. I have HEAPS of SOOC, unedited 1:1 photos for you to look at from this lens on the Sony A7III as we check out the performance, image quality and more at a portrait photoshoot. I also test out this lens for video on the Sony A7sIII and check out if it really is par-focal or not. Let me know what you think of this lens and my review in the comments!

• 2 months later...