Can You Really Tell The Difference? Medium Format Vs APS-C For Landscape Photography - Video

• Members

In this video, I go full pixel-peeing nerd and take you to a local beauty spot to see how much difference $10,000 makes to your landscape photography.

I pour all of my energy into capturing just one beautiful shot using two different camera systems, but I think I stepped in something stinky.

After hundreds of questions from viewers about the Fuji GFX100s, I decided the best way to answer these questions was to make a video addressing all of my loves and hates of this camera and whether or not I would buy it.

I also figured it would be helpful to do a comparison with a much more affordable camera system to see if there's really any justification for spending upwards of $11,000 just for one camera and one lens.

I finally reveal the results of the image test I posted a few days ago to see if my audience of discerning snobs got it right, you might be surprised with the results.

Thanks for watching Gavin Hardcastle - Fototripper.