Please Read the Forum Rules before Posting!
The community forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site, as well as removal of posts and points!
- No flaming, badgering, spamming, or trolling.
- Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting multiple 5-7 word posts just for points.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban. We know your IP address.
- Do not post links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work.
- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address.
- Do not post advertising or referral links.
- No excessive swearing or language.
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
All members (including moderators) will receive a warning after violating ANY of these rules above. 3 warnings will lead to automatic account and IP ban.
Spammers will be banned immediately!
If you have any questions, use the link "Contact" in the lower right corner of the website.